domingo, outubro 26, 2014

Final Mail From : Heir Hunters

Greetings,

I understand that through Internet is not the best way to link up with you because of the confidentiality which my proposal demands.
However, I have already sent you this same letter one month ago,but I am not sure if it did get to you since I have not heard from you, hence i am constrain to reach you through the Internet which has been abused over the years.

I wish to notify you again that You were listed as a Heir to the total sum of (Five Million Six Hundred Thousand British Pounds) in the codicil and last testament of the deceased.(Name now withheld since this is our second letter to you). We contacted you because you bear the surname identity and therefore can present you as the Heir to the inheritance funds.

Please indicate your interest immediately for us to proceed. I shall feed you with full details of this transaction upon receipt of your reply towards this proposal.
All the legal papers will be processed in your acceptance. In your acceptance, we request that you kindly forward to us your letter of acceptance; your current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable us file necessary documents at our high court probate division for the release of this sum of money.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly,

Admin Staff.
Will Drafters Ltd

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Hello guys,

Deixe seu comentário e sugestões!
Leave your comment and suggestions!

XOXO